Friday, March 9, 2012

Help with module file,IE9 vs IE8 TECHYS?

       I sure hope this posts. Since my last post, and while there I simply clicked on Blogger interface to see what that looked like. It knocked me off line and I couldn't get back into be able to post. So I get the following message:
                   Possible problem with your*gwt.xml module file
                       The compile time user.agent value IE9 does not match the user. agent IE8 Expect more errors.
                I do get more errors anytime I try to post. I can get to teh blog and when I click on "new post"
I get that error. Google is useless in helping with this issue. I had two people tell me to download google chrome and or firefox-I did download google Chrome, and the same issue continues. Can't download firefox-I have aol dial up and it would take about five hours.
     Google also mention they have employess on those forums, the google help forum, and they have Blue G by their name-sure, try and fine one. Can someone help, and by the way, I'm not sure what version I have of Internet explorer.

  I was able to blog this way (if it shows) by going to my start menu and looking up IE, then saw IE 64 bit, so I clicked on that and wallah! It took me here. Maybe this was the  original starting place of blogging. Thanks for any help, but I sure miss the colors. I saw some people mentioned the blogger interface is too white and hard to read so I want to stick with my original Norwegianplaid. One last think, when I post a  help question , my "Name" pops up as Fosterliving, a very, very old blog.
                 HELP SMART TECH TYPE PEOPLE-This just blows!

No comments:

Post a Comment