Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dale, Best Carpet Installer Guy around,717-819-7683

        A few months ago, I took a chance and called some strange guy on Craigslist, who was a carpet installer. So he was only strange as far as not knowing him. I bought at Jerry's Carpet on rt.30 who are also wonderful people. They sell remnants too by the way. Mine was a remnant and I measured twice. Well the carpet ended up too short. It was delivered by a great neighbor. See I only know good people. OKAY back to DALE.
   He and his wife Bonnie are a team who
         Dale came, checked the floor which was fine and I thought clean, but it wasn't clean enough for Dale. Dale and his wife Bonnie, started sweeping and Dale also took out some tacks I missed. Dale let me know the carpet was two inches too short, yet he would do his best to make it fit, and make it fit he did.
    Dale and Bonnie, a great team, just nice laid back people who get down to business and don't waste time. Usually they can give a price over the phone. He walked in looked around, grabbed his tools and finished in about an hour and a half. He cut pieces closest to where it would be used/walked on, like near the heater and in the closet, and like a perfect seamstress, made the carpet fit. I didn't even see the seams until he pointed them out. I was not only happy with the job but like most people with the price. Quality workmanship is Dales middle name.
    He has 30 years experience, so save time, shopping around, guesswork, and put that extra cash in your pocket, not the commercial guy. Just a little PS here, I used that big carpet place off rt.30 east(the one near Harley Davidson) and never again, seam work was a mess. Here is their other number in case you can't reach Dale on the cell-717-417-5971

No comments:

Post a Comment