Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ron Myrnes did it again! Home repair... the guy to get !!!

    Yup, he was here today and did a fantastic job, but not just great, better than some of the regular floor installers. I stared a self stick tile floor in my bathroom about a year ago, and my knees gave out, so then did the floor as far as looking half as-ed. Ron finished piecing the floor together with what tiles I had left and into the linen closet with spare pieces. I hard a hammer, smelled some paste, saw a lot of sweat and a bead of caulking to finish off the job. This certainly was not easy.
   Many will look at such a job and say, hey that won't take long, just a few pieces here and there, and I too thought it wouldn't be long. However it was longer to piece my floor together, that it did me to do the larger area of the floor.
   My bathroom now looks like it all comes together. Go get im' Ron! Anyone, who needs such a guy, with skills, talent in the trade of craftsmanship as home repairs, he's the guy to call. Don't make a mistake and call anyone else, Call Ron. Here's how... dial 717-887-4219 Once again, Thank you Ron okay will be also hanging out laundry now thanks to you and my new thing a muh jig

No comments:

Post a Comment