Friday, August 24, 2012

I Found Free Money again! Go Get Yours!

     Recently I had my carpet cleaned in a bedroom and decided i=on a whim to look up this carpet place on "Unclaimed Property Pa." and yes I did find the carpet place was owed money. It was in the form of an unpaid check and over a hundred dollars. I called and let them know. The woman who answered asked how she could see if she was on that site and I told her. I hope she also has unfound/lost money.
     This money on unclaimed property sites can be left for any reason at all, an old paycheck, a utility deposit, tax refund, anything. So go look. It can also be in any state you or  a loved one lived in who may have let you money. You can also just check out NAUPA, all about unfound property in all states. Good Luck.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment