Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shout, really an all purpose cleaner :)

    Recently we brought a new puppy into the home. She's a little over four months old and was definitely not house broken. I e mailed the other owners to ask, but they would never answer. I quickly got tired of her peeing on the carpet after she just peed outside and she did other business too, twice. I grabbed the bottle of Shout for laundry and just sprayed, and scrubbed, well I didn't but told a kid to do it. (back issues here) Those small up and downs really get to the ancient back, anyway while he was away this weekend. I knew I had a lot of work to do.
     In talking with my son about this he said just crate her until she gets the message to go "out" or "potty".  Well I kept my sanity, one house pee, no poops, and she was crated most of the time, but when I let her out, she ran right to the door.
   Now the point about SHOUT. When the boy wasn't around I just sprayed in into the carpet, no scrubbing(knee and back issues) so waiting for it to dry, I do not see any visible stains. No pee stains, o circle stains of the SHOUT spray itself and no backbreaking scrubbing> Yes, I have an old carpet,a good ting, but also have a carpet cleaning company coming tomorrow. YEA!! THANK YOU SHOUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment