Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ron Myrnes Repairman With a Conscience-York area

       How often do we come across business people with a deep sense of conscience? Okay maybe more than I think, but that hasn't been my personal experiences in the past. (except those great church guys) Well this summer I met a guy, semi-retired, retired, who knows and does it matter? I met him by way of an ad posted for roto tilling. A lady gave me his number and I took a chance.
        First  and immediate is his name is Ron Myrnes, and his number is
                                                             717- 887-4219
Write it down now and you'll never need any other guy to help out. He also has acquaintances who are electricians and plumbers who I haven't used as yet. So let's get to it.  Roto tilling-Ron charged me half of what another man wanted, and I called around, answered other ads. The prices were close, until Ron came along. Imagine a price being cut in half? In this weather? I love the garden and will ask him back to redo it. This was a first time garden for this family. When I felt like it was finished and told Ron so, he let me know, oh not yet, I want to do a little more here and there, and he did. What did I know, he could have really just did one of those fly by night things and left. I am proud to know a guy who works this way.
        I then called him as we talk about several repairs, to put on a storm door, and add an enclosure to my side concrete step. He's an all-around fix-it guy. But last night when all , as a last step needed for him to get the door on, was a small piece of wood, he is explaining he needs to do a rabbit cut, has the router machine home will be back today. My answer was, can't ya just bang it in then or cut a piece from the bottom?
       I saw his face as he shook his head no.  Not only did he not like that idea, but explained why to me, how it would end up causing a leak. He is a person with a conscience. You know when you call him as I have learned, it was a well worth call.  A last thought...have you ever had to call someone back for not doing what they said, what you paid them for and they gave you some crapola about why they weren't coming back, who's fault it was etc? The next time your finger dials for a home repair man, remember this, that little rabbit cut, that conscience will make all the difference. Ron Myrnes @ 717- 887-4219    Oh my door with a, like new frame? Beautiful and I am looking forward to more home improvements, Thank you Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment