Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Valley Products York New Salem Pa. Sewing/cloth labels and more

       Valley products! Another place in York New Salem who have nice people, great service and  abusiness you want to go back to. Small in size, big at heart. They had what I needed and then some. They carry thse little "MAde In America" labels. Yup, I bought some and sew it on or in my bags. I purchased cording for drawstring bags Doozybags.com
and velcro. Oh I love that velcro. It was priced right too. That's how it is dealing with your community businesses. You really can't go wrong.
       This is their link...http://www.clothlabels.com/
    MAny times I 've stopped in just to ask a question and Betsy or one of the guys were willing to help, make suggestions and are sincere about it, but never pushy. I am proud to deal with when I need a sewing product, Valley Products. It's immediate, fast and friendly. I save gas, have personal attention, save time and stress. Stay away from thos craft stores. They are so big you get lost just trying to find what you're looking for. Oh sure they have a place, but first give a call or check out their site if you need strapping and other products. Buy from a family owned business, not on line where you don't know the paper trail,  and save a job. Save an American job.
      It's a brick building on the right side of the road just past the Tootsie Roll Post Office coming from York New Salem square.
   Good people, good place, great products. Remember when you buy locally from a family owned business, you are saving American jobs.
  Thank You VAlley Products!

      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment