Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Leading Lawns-Year end clean-up? York Pa.

       Hello York and surrounding areas.

                     I wanted to pass along some good information and now is the time as well as getting back to you in the Spring. So first if you have a 2012 calendar write this number down. You can't go wrong. 717-683-8007-This is a very small and private lawn service, LeadingLawns owned by Erik Waltz, a guy with a conscience and hard work ethic. I have had the pleasure to have him mow my lawn as well as his father who I believe are partners.
        Everyday men, these two are caring about the work and you. This is a perfect example. How many mowing services would travel to your home, knock on your door and give you the opportunity to say yes or no as to needing another mowing?
       Rare at it's best. I think most services would have simply unloaded, mowed and left a bill, and drove off. George, the dad, came to the house, knocked and asked, said it was up to me, and yes, I knew that in case you may be thinking otherwise. He said it's looks, well, and I jumped in with iffy, so we agreed it looked iffy, like it could go either way. I felt to do it. First because he was considerate enough to ask, not wanting to mow simply because it meant an extra fee. Second he didn't just mow and leave. Last of all because there have been times when my yard isn't always picked up and George has moved, put aside, asked and has just been so nice about things. Erik, the owner as I knew him first, is just the same, kind ethical, considerate, gets to work to do a great job and leaves.
    Actually call then now and get a quote on this years prices for next year...here's a link, you won't be sorry... LeadingLawns@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment