Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flamingo Eventz, John & Tina Bruno

       I just visited this site again for about the fourth time, trying to look at my schedule and more, to attend one of their shows. John Bruno is one the the appraisers on Market Warriors and known as The Professor. His style of clothes, inflection in his voice, sense of humor and eclectic interests gain my attention. He is fair in his assessments and a respectful man concerned with treating dealers on a same level as he would expect to be treated.
       John's wife Tina is , I think owner of their business Flamingo Promotions LLC.
      You can, and I suggest should check out this business to possibly attend some of their shows, where John offers advice, does appraisals, and lectures, not all at one. While I have not attend a show yet as I just recently learned about this, I know I am going.
    Their web site is
Flamingoeventz.com
    Another important link on their site is Price Miner. I started the process but it does cost 9.99 a month or 99. a year. Right now, not in my budget. But I know I will get it asap. When I watch Market Warriors, I notice the other Warriors quickly look up an item they want to buy and see immediately what it sells for. I can't say for sure it's Price Miner, but I do think it's at least one of their connections to getting a market value.
   Now do yourself  a favor and check out Flamingo Eventz and or Flamingo Productions
     If you live on The East Coast and take time to visit one of John and Tina's Promotions/lectures/appraisals, I am very sure you will enjoy the experience and education. What a great things to pass on to your children and grandchildren!
For sure a family event and by the way, bring a little cash and but something you love, John Bruno's first advice.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment