Tuesday, December 9, 2014

PCXpert in York New Salem Pa.

       Need help, advice, lessons, yes they do all of that and more. I was pleasantly surprised at the services they offered especially lessons! How many computer repair companies offer lessons ? I know, I know, price, well that's something you have to talk to them about and budget for,maybe.  We all have a different set of priorities so if you need lessons and don't want to travel far, don't want to sit in a classroom, don't want to look for a parking place, won't be distracted by a group of classmates, odors, and have to be there the same time each day, then this is for you.
      I am not related, if I was, boy would I be lucky. Anyway not to tear down another business,(no names) but I called someone else locally who wanted sixty bucks to look at it, then tell you what's wrong and charge accordingly. Also he mentioned the turn around time was one to two weeks. Sure that can mean they are very busy because they re very good, or it can mean something else. They might be just as good, I don't honestly know. However I do like the fact that when I walked in to PCXpert, one of the guys, Brian or Bryan, set my computer up, knew instantly it was a virus. He gave me a price and I said okay.
     Early the following week Shawn delivered my computer, set it up and talked with me, to me, about this n' that concerns with my computer, such as I need a cable for my screen as it goes off and on. Today we were on the phone as he was helping me with an issue I had and I think now it has a lot to do with AOL.
       PCXpert sells computers, sells new and refurbished computers and laptops.  Seriously people, support local businesses-if they are good in what they do, honest people and talk to you like your business matters, because that is exactly how I have been treated at PCXpert.
   They are located on Main street in York New Salem close to Twin Pines and Rutter's. These are young men, not kids, and have families like you and I. They know their business is their livelihood  and this community should check them out as they check out your computer. They are up to speed  in the world of technology, so if it's speed you want, PCXpert is the place for your printer, computer, laptop and knowledge. Take a class, learn a little more and hey, you can even give a gift certificate to someone for a class/lesson. Now that I mentioned that, I don't know personally that they give gift certificates, but I'm sure they can work that out with you. By the way, if they repaired this computer, they can repair yours.
   Their number is 717 792 0005
 Check out their website-you can even have repairs done without leaving home !
        www.PCXpert.com  (not com)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment