Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sweet Petes-order Follow-up-Oh No

         I love Sweet Pete's as I'm sure many do and maybe my one little order may not matter. I ordered The Tower which looked so good, well it only shows a tower of boxes but the description of what is inside sounded very appealing. It was a vegan and was going to be an unusual surprise. It sure was. My daughter loved the boxes, said how pretty they were, but what was inside, wasn't. What was inside were pieces of chocolate, shredded and stuck to the side of at least one box, a mess. In another was a chewy kind of caramel, but was hard as a rock. Yes, I know it's Christmas an cold outside, but she was home at the time, or close to being home. She called me , not wanting to hurt my feeling's but asked do you mind if I ask what you spent. 45.00-she was aghast knowing how things appeared just thrown in boxes and the taste of the had rock treat. Sorry Sweet Pete, won't order again. I think my daughter will get a credit or refund.


      Now that's just me and usually I give things a second try but when you order for a special occassion and it just doesn't come through, time to look elsewhere. By The Way, I love The Profit. Marcus Lemonis is quite a business man and we need more like him. He's understanding, compassionate, but nobody's fool and has saved many family businesses. Now that's what peopel like Trump should be doing.

doozybags.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment