Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bay Ridge, HELP ! I need an APARTMENT for

        Please e mail me at Nancymellow@aol  if you have a one bedroom apartment in Bay Ridge, for a lady who is retired, well semi. She still works as a school bus SPECIAL Ed driver. This woman is  a friend but I am in PA. I do go up as often as possible but now I'm having car trouble. She is not computer literate so I do what I can do.

     Within the past two years she has lost in death her husband and a son who died from cancer. She helps her elderly mother a lot, but to travel so much besides work, from Staten Island to Brooklyn as often as she does is like erosion...
     Her landlord is putting her out as soon as he can because he wants to sell. He has never kept renters long, always raising the rent. She does have a small dog and two cats which she can't let go of because they belonged to her son. Over the years she has taken in her grandkids because they had irresponsible parents. She nurtured, fed, clothed, drove them here and there all from her own pocket.  She knows as of very recently she can no longer help out extended family members as many just take advantage.
    All she needs and would like to have is a place to call home and a peaceful life. She is a very good person and helps her mom who is on shore rd. in a senior living facility. Mom is 92! Can you believe that?...and she is so very independent . When I go up, we all three go to Dunkin Donuts, not like I need that around my waist.
    Please help and Merry Christmas
Feel free to write me to help here at my e mail or at my po box which is 156 York New Salem, Pa. 17371
Nancy
    

No comments:

Post a Comment