Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pleeeeze Look !!!

       Okay so I'm shameless, but come on ladies and gentlemen, I am just trying to promote my new site which is so much better and I have a young lady to thank for it at Time Banking in my community.
     A few years ago I paid for a web site, well to redo one, and from the first site to the second, not one sale. I know many would say, shh ya don't tell that ya dummy, but I am an up front person. So with Time Banking I was able to have a site that not only looks professional, but it's attractive too.
      http://Nancymellow.wix.com/doozybagsbynancy
The person who made it gets hours in her account and I wanted to do something back which is not needed in Time Banking. I could at some point do something for anyone else. But here is what I made for her
 I am very thankful as you will see on my new Wix Site
 

No comments:

Post a Comment