Saturday, December 28, 2013

NINJA and GPS So Wow !!!!

      I was very surprised this year to receive what I did, more than just gifts but another kid of a gift too. First my daughter came over Christmas Eve and stayed a couple of days which was great I have a little guy who is staying here for...well I don't know how long but it was nice to have gifts for a little one who as soon as he saw them all, stacked them and took to his room. I promised I would not steal them :)
       As my daughter and I sat opening little gifts here and there, we were each happily surprised with what we gave one another, Little bags opened, boxes, smiles, oow and ahh's. One I never expected was a GPS. So AAA you have been replaced ! I loved it. Starting right away to see if I, miss confusion, could figure it out-well I did. That alone makes me love it even more. You know how it is when you can't figure out how to do something...comments like, oh this stupid thing. Nope, not now. Now it's..ah I'm a genius. We saved one each for Christmas morning.
       Yesterday a sharp knock was heard at the door as I was just settling down and thought, wha...who could be coming here now and peeked through the curtain. No one, nothing could be seen so I opened up the door and saw a big box. Huh what the...bending down and getting a closer look it was a NINJA, blender & smoothie maker. It also does a lot more. I started looking at the two books that came with it and wanting to get back onto a road of healthy living, this will do it for me. But on line are recipes for easier access all geared to health living, so away I go.
      Tomorrow is the day. After all I have to finish some of the uh..."stuff" that needs to be gone.
    Happy Blending. EEEE ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment