Tuesday, July 2, 2013

James Braden

       I can't believe it-I may have forgotten his name. As my PC was loading so I could blog about this sensational Chicago talent, his name seeped from this thing I call a brain. I can tell you during the introduction, behind the scenes, he told of being a Gay make who his parents pray every day, more so his mom, that he change.
       I can say, once this thirty-four year old opened his mouth, I knew this is the way God made him. I never thought about a person being gay from that perspective, but now, thinking about this and the pain he endures with his parents, their faith, prayers, how could they possibly say God only created that voice but not his sexuality. Maybe creating it is a wrong word, and I will simply say God created this whole man. America has talent-in James Braden and should I be lax in his name I will come back, erase and redo and apologize, because he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment