Monday, November 5, 2012

Planet Fitness 10. Initiation Fee/10 a month

      I love Planet Fitness and I was waiting until the initiation fee went down again and it did. It went from 29.99 a month to 20.00 a month so I felt I was sure in know it would drop down to 10.00- but as most businesses they hoped to get some people to join for that 20.00 initiation fee.
     I wrote out the fee in numbers as that's what consumers notice first and it's well worth it. You get free training. How do you beat that? I've been a member for a long time but now I had an opportunity to let a young kid join for just 10.00 down and 10. a month. There is a one time a year fee of about 30.00 in October, but this is still the best buy around for any gym and yes, I know it depends on a few things. What do you want in a gym, a pool, a basketball court, handball and more? Then Planet Fitness isn't for you.
     But if you strictly want a good work out without people pestering you, then Now is the time to join Planet Fitness. Check your local planet Fitness on line before you go, and by the way I do not work for Planet Fitness but when I see something worth consumer dollars I like to pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment