Sunday, November 11, 2012

Epson Workforce all-in-one Printer 99.99 Office Max

   Recently I came into an Epson Workforce all-in-one Printer. My old one left me sitting as the driver went out. When I contacted that company they said they can sell me a new printer or I can buy a driver. I wasn't able to download with that company. So talking with my daughter she said she had a printer I could have. YEA! I am writing books and needed one desperately, didn't want to spend the money right now.
   So when she brought it in I see an Epson Workforce all-in -one Printer which prior to this I never heard of. Paperwork was lost as was the manual and disk. I contacted epson on line and they tried to help me download information. Some would download, but not the info for the disk. They send me a new one !  Yes, I did pay for it,(fair priced) but it arrived in three days and I didn't pay for that early service.
   Last week a repair man came over, saw the printer and said, hey I have one just like that. I love it. you'll enjoy it too, easy to use. The prices are reasonable and this printer is no where as heavy as my older one, well just three years older. For me to move it around to clean and more, it's a cinch! You won't be sorry with an Epson-all-in one Workforce. Right now the Epson 435 is only 99.99 at Office-MAX                                see Officemax.com


  

No comments:

Post a Comment