Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cuisinart Smart Stick Blender, A DEAL! I love it!

     OMG! Okay I never start out like that but you should see these. I use my stick blender a lot. It makes great scrambled eggs, mixes juices quickly and so much more. When I crack my eggs in a bowl, I just grab my Stick blender and whoosh, right there, no special mixing cup. I checked out the ad and the colors pop! I MEAN POP!
       It's on sale now and would make a very nice holiday gift, or a gift for anyone starting in a new home.  Try it, you'll like it :) Oh wait, I almost forgot the best reason to buy someone the Cuisinart stick blender which is so true. It's much easier on the hands. If you know anyone who has arthritic hands or carpel tunnel, You'll be doing them a huge favor. It comes in Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Pomegranate. Surlatable.com
    

No comments:

Post a Comment