Sunday, November 11, 2012

Medicine Ball 6 lb. Workout-Fitness Gear

          I bought a medicine ball a few days ago and love it. I'm starting small but doing many reps. I throw it up in the air thirty times once an hour. It works my hands shoulders and the back of my arms. To work the backs of arm even better, I toss it from hand to hand sitting at my desk chair or on the sofa. When it bothers my shoulders too much, I stop and switch or just plain stop.
    I am doing a forty day workout plan involving forks over knives and working out at home and the gym. I am also engaging the help of a kid who will go to the gym with me at least time times a week.
   Oh the medicine ball is a Fitness Gear ball and for me the weight is well distributed. Cost 19.99 and worth it. I love balls and this one is going to benefit me more than most. My two favorite balls are a small pink Spalding and a Spalding Basketball. Hey Guys, Christmas is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment