Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ron Myrnes repairs again with Honeywell Product

      I'm telling you, if you need a home repair call Ron if you live in the York Pa. area. It was just a few days ago I e-mailed him to ask about thermostat covers/guards. He in turn sent me a link to see what kind and size I needed. Choices are good. He called me prior to picking them up to talk about sizes and prices, what was available. My thermostats are over twenty-five years old. I can't even replace the original dials.
     Ron arrived this morning not too early, but at an agreed time that met both schedules, and went right to work putting the Guards on. In one bedroom I have a youngster who will turn the heat way up and leave it on when he leaves in the morning. For the bathroom having a guard on protects from wet hands and in yet another guest bedroom, I can still have some control over the heat if needed.
     Ron did the job, and finished in only what someone can call, an experienced amount of time. That's what you want; experience, integrity and a plan. Ron Myrnes offers all of that. He also offers to keep an eye open for things a person may need in the future, trying to help people out who are concerned with budgets. By the way, Ron never leaves a mess, and if there is a small mess, he cleans it up. This guys comes prepared!
                                                                Call Ron at 717 887-4219
   

No comments:

Post a Comment