Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Support Westside Dental York, Pa.

       Have you heard of Dental Dreams? It's a chain of Dental offices much like Walmart. As you step inside it appears to be run like a factory. Look up it's history, how they get their licenses in most states.   After I read a quite a few pieces on this company it's more like Dental Nightmares. Personally I have not, nor would not want to experience anything connected to Dental Nightmares. It's a rare occasion that I want to impact any business and would rather not mention them, but others, smaller businesses are affected once you have WALMART type businesses open up and try to take over.
                                                             ****
          The Dental office I suggest locally in the York area is Westside Dental. Let me tell you about an observation I saw. One day while having a child there for a cleaning, the dentist himself walked out and started tidying up. How many people in the medical profession have people to do that? Such as a cleaning service? That showed me this man believes himself equal, not better than anyone else. That's the kind of person you want on your side, uh, on your teeth. We even talked about it one day as I joked around a little letting him know I noticed him doing that at other times. I love Westside Dental !
          If business is slow, he's tidying up. But I don't ever see anything to tidy up!
Sure, he may be a neat freak, but again, isn't that the kind of person you want working on your child's teeth. Some who cares about the details, who doesn't, pardon the pun, brush things off easily? Westside Dental is located on rt. 30 near a donut shop-stay away-sugar is bad for your teeth. The exact address is 970 Loucks rd. phone # 717-854-5551- across from  Old Country Buffet.

                   Something I might add, Dr. Urick always gives the kids compliments. I know when I take children there, they enjoy their visits, are never fearful and leave with a sense of, well as the last child told me, I like him, when do I go back? Ya just can't beat that?                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment