Monday, November 26, 2012

Sundance leather ALL American Products in Colarado

     Good Morning Everyone!!! I have found a site which shows so many all AMERICAN companies.
   It started with me looking for American made sneakers. That was a thrill ! Anyway in my search I decided to check out one of the listed sites. The great thing for me is the selection is not so huge that it makes me nuts, it's perfect.  I 'm on the East Coast and love winter.
    For those of you who ski, snowboard, live in the cold winter climates or are just a person who gets cold easily, this is the place to shop and know that you support American made products. Also if you have friends or family who live is the colder climates, this is the place. Sundance sheepskin and leather is located in Colorado.
       They also carry sheepskin blankets a very good item to keep in your car for that long ride;you know when one person is not bothered by the cold ( like me) but the other is freezing, well freeze no more, and order from Sundance Sheepskin and leather. Small children and older people usually feel the cold more, so do someone a good deed and purchase a warm item like slippers or the sheepskin hat, mittens or scarf. Check them out Sundanceleather.com here.  I just checked the link and it's working and waiting.
   Thank you Sundance, proud to be an American

No comments:

Post a Comment