Monday, November 19, 2012

Cancer Helpers-Soup Sor? Graviola Tree

      Who do you hear? Who do you listen  to when you have an illness such as cancer? So many who love you will tell you to just listen to the doctor, he or she knows best. All other who also love you but may not be as close like moms & dads, children and spouses will tell you about everything else. So who do you trust and believe? This is your life. If it doesn't hurt does that mean it will help? I don't know.
       Today on face book I learned of  a fruit that has lot of hype( true or not it's worth a try) about being a cancer cell killer better than just about anything. I got on the phone, called Whole foods in Philly and a health food store where I live. They never heard of it.  But I bet if I look hard enough I will find it here. Always keep your doctor informed and never let him or her go.
          It comes from Brazil and other areas with such climates and grows on a tree called Graviola. On another note every day that I listen o Dr. Oz who is a heart surgeon but open minded about all kinds of treatments for many illnesses. His main two are the Heart and Cancer. He advises what many doctors now advise. EAT, Eat and Eat more Blueberries, Carrots, bright fruits and vegetables and for a while leave meat alone. Go Vegan if you can and meditate.
        Keep negative people away from you-far away, as far as it takes to make you able to breath better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment