Saturday, April 18, 2015

KIm Russo=LOL as well as

       When I first saw Kim Russo on a TV commercial I thought it was Teresa Caputo, two long island mediums. I can't stand fakes, and maybe Teresa isn't completely and maybe Kim Russo isn't a complete fake, but they interview people knowing who they are ahead of time, so you can't tell me they don't research every bit of info.
           Kim Russo sounds more realistic as she asks questions bring that guest into the story, making them feel more included and asking if they too have that gift.
      Here is why I do believe some certain things about those kinds of people. Here we go...I used to have dreams about my on, always came true, and Thank God who I believe allowed me to have those dreams, a way for me to be prepared for what was to come one awful night.
      I also had a dream on Good Friday about a man who went into a come and died on Easter Sunday. My dream was all about that and it ended up, that happened just that way, so much so I woke early, and my daughter woke up and said mom, you know how you are, you have to call. I couldn't bare to know this man passed away. I waited months thinking I could handle it better.
     Who knows? It's just when a person who "talks to the dead" makes appointments with people, can search them up the wazoo and find out so much and Teresa Caputo's faces, dramatic faces, such baloney acting surprised. I'm sure they made a lot of dough. There's isn't anything she could tell me about me that she couldn't search.
    The actress who is now on,, Paranormal Acitvity with lights off and on..weird. A short in the wiring? Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment