Monday, April 6, 2015

Stupid, Boring, not funny Skee Ball movie

       I should have known since myself and a kid were the only two in this-movie? Although that's happened before, but only because of the time, I have seen very good movies with just myself and a child, happy that movies were shown early. This was an attempt at being funny-did not make it at all, only boring.
      So here I bought two tickets the day before so we wouldn't have to stand on a line. I bust out laughing as I say that. This is also the only movie/documentary that ever started on time and the poor usher,when I told him it was the worst thing I ever viewed, said to me, but the poster shows that it's the best movie ever made. Poor guy. People do lie.This is more of an ego thing in my opinion, and it makes sense that it came from where it came from-that town. For this guy to say never give up on your dreams is so way past whats been said every day by movies, celebrities, every day people, politicians and even by the medical profession.
     I went to see it because I do love skee ball, but it doesn't love me. To have to stand in a certain position if you have a bad back, is far from enjoyable. Yet I still liked to play sometimes-now that I saw this, it's just a reminder that I no longer want to play. I'll have nightmares.
     After all this, please do not waste a dime on this attempt at movie/documentary making. I could see it in a different light if high school kids made it...but for  a forty-five year old man? Where is his reality ? Was it just pride so he can tell family and friends that hey, I got into the movies, and if that was the goal, congratulations, but others should not be punished by seeing that experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment