Friday, February 14, 2014

Jill Zarin, Bobby Zarin

     What a classy couple ! I know you hoped I knew something trashy. Well if I did, I would not put it out here or anywhere. Life is hard enough without rumors.So why Jill Zarin? Well I used to watch The housewives of New York and that was purely accidental as I didn't have cable so I think what I was seeing were reruns. I have cable now and don't like it.(maybe it's because it's comcast) It seems almost everything is a same show with different people. Also too many cartoons shows even though my kiddos would love to watch them. Then all of these building, cooking and detective shows, too much, and the commercials are beyond belief! I'd rather go back to my old antenna TV and will, once I get to watch up to date NJ housewives.

     Okay , back to Jill Zarin and hubby Bobby Zarin. My daughter who first told me about the Jersey housewives said in disbelief, mom you haven't seen them!!! Then remember how cheap I was not to waste money on cable. Then she went on about Jill Zarin from NY housewives and how much she loved her, her clothes, her husbands store, her dog and on and on.
     It wasn't long after I see what looks like some housewives show and there she was Jill Zarin, Long Island, New York, fashion, food, class, dinners, events and a life I, at times wished for when I was younger, much younger. Growing up and living in Brooklyn I did go to LI quite often as an aunt lived there. Married I was in New York and the night life a lot, but I never really enjoyed it until I was single and on my own with my own kids. Now here she comes into my living room, kids on their own and me eating chips and munchies as I watch NY housewives and the star, Jill Zarin.
       I like Jill because she remained more calm and sane than anyone else, as well as her hubby Bobby Zarin. They did things, said things with class and yes I know not every time, but a heck of a lot more than anyone else on the show. I won't even mention anyone else's name because when Jill was unfairly fired, I stopped watching all together. Now, I am a New Yorker, but I won't watch that show again. I think they got wind of her notice to leave so they just wanted to beat her to it-dirty dogs. But all in all Jill Zarin didn't need them, because she-is one classy lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment