Monday, February 3, 2014

Creflo Dollar More to this Dr. ? Minister

       I just tuned in today, this morning to his show, and yes a show it is. But I was intrigues until I really watched his face, almost cocky about how he explains things-yet he was very clear and is a good teacher. Why though are there pictures larger than life in back of him on TV ?
        So I did listen until to end and found out this is an evening show. Not a problem there. But I still wanted to know more and so I looked him up on line. Why is this man hiding what he EARNS when a church is a non-profit ?
     He has two homes, one he sold for over a million dollars profit with his New York Home. The other is priced at 2.5 million, owns 2 Rolls Royces and who knows what else-Hey look closely at his wedding band. Remember Jim Bakker?
     He had to take anger management classes due to restraining is fifteen year old daughter. Just my opinion, but a closer look as to where you are putting your money when you are looking at preachers and people asking you to donate for a cause. Just my opinion-so check things out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment