Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Jeanette, Where Are You ?

       You lived in Brooklyn NY when we were kids, I think on 60th st. and 4th ave. with your mom.
Jeanette Wiggins was your name at the time and you were such an awesome person. Jeanette you were not just so very smart but you were nice, good and a wonderful friend. I loved how you played a game about guns on your hips, and I can almost hear the rhyme. I know when I sign off here I'll remember it something about two guns. You would play it out as if you really wore a set of guns.
     Jeanette I know "something" came up and knew what it was and you moved. Nothing ever mattered to me except the wonderful person you were, with your hair in a pony tail, those a-line poodle type skirts and a smile that made people feel good and welcomed. If I remember right you also had green eyes. One time I met you with your mom on 4th avennue while I was out. Jeanette you put your arm around her shoulder, squeezed her and said this is my mom. We shook hands and I just remember I nenver saw such love as that day, the light in your eyes when you talked about how great your mom is. I miss that friend I knew as a kid. No one ever came close. Hope to hear from you. E mail is Nancymellow@aol.com I know it now-
I like the wide open spaces out where the cactus grow
where two guns beat four aces, I like the wide open spaces-you acted that out at least once a week, so maybe you moved to where the cactus grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment