Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lowes, Great Prices Flooring

       Of course you know I am not happy about Lumber Liquidators and so of course too this is why I have to, want to, need to promote Lowes. Yes, I am fully aware they don't need me, but this is about business practices.
        Anytime I needed to return anything at all to Lowes I would get an immediate refund. Lumber Liquidators is all over the country now, as big as LOWES, so why is it LL has such poor service with Refunds? ARE they expecting to CRASH and want to take our money with them? What are they so afraid of that they can't return a cash refund immediately?
        Well after all the hassle with LL, I stopped in at Lowes and they have floors not only just as nice, but better, a nicer variety, lit of well to a customer can really tell how that floor could work in a kitchen, or where ever. I have always loved Lowes. MY experience with LL just goes to show, stick with what you know. Lowes is a company I know and a company I will purchase all of my home needs from.
      As it's said, LOWES KNOWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment