Tuesday, March 25, 2014

5 Week Refund Paid Cash, LumberLiquidators

      Yesterday I had to return to Lumber Liquidators to get a refund of  22. and change. I was told the store does not have that much and deposited six cents the day before. So the company does not trust employees with any cash at all in the store. I had to change my order, per my mistake with Laminate verses Vinyl. On the phone the sales person said, yeah, ya don't want laminate if you expects spills. He was very nice about that.
      So as I said I would, went in the next day to change my order and get back a small refund. I PAID CASH. I found the new floor and then was told (It's showing not available but the Virginia warehouse has thousands of feet) of what I wanted. The salesperson said I would have to wait until May.
       No, I wasn't waiting until May, so I said I'll take a full refund. Then he said he had a friend who was a trucker driver and we could possible get it by next week. He and I talked about when I would know for certain and he said, I'll call you tonight with an answer. He called after the store closed and didn't have an answer as he relied on someone from the office in Shippensburg who didn't return his call.  Respect for employees? What happened to his friend the truck Driver? I guess I'll find out today when I go in for my full refund. The salesperson was nice and this is not his fault. I was not educated in the fact that Laminate is just like taking a picture and placing it over the floor materials, so you DO NOT WANT TO GET IT WET !
     But to have to wait FIVE  WEEKS for a REFUND when I Paid CASH???? This is bull crap. I am not the only one as I looked up the corporate site in VA, and there are many like myself who, no matter how they paid are waiting five weeks for a refund !!!
    Lumber Liquidators is a place to STAY AWAY from. My first and last EXPERIENCE-I'll stick to  LOWES :)

No comments:

Post a Comment