Monday, June 4, 2018

Don't Wait ! Do it now!

       I have a friend who works at a local convenient store and we all know people who work at those local stores, don't earn a lot of money. For this article it doesn't matter weather if she single or not, has children or not. What matters is how she lives.
       This lady has chosen not to invest in buying a new or newer home and I won't mention if she rents or owns because again, that doesn't matter. What matters is this lady is an example of  living her life the way she wants. The old saying less is more fits her perfectly. She's satisfied, content. I'm sure there are moments she may wish to live with more riches, yet they are fleeting moments.
        With very little, a bit of cash and her camera, she'll take a country drive and snap away, then share for those looking at a different perspective to think of how lucky she is, what shes sees through her view. She has an eye for peaceful things and looking into the past. When I see some of her photos, I take my time and wonder. Who lived there before and what was their life like? Were they happy? Then like many she takes photos of train tracks. That brings me to my time as a kid, always taking a train to the city every day, and yet quickly I wonder about the old tracks in her photos, so old. Where were people going in those days in these small towns? How did they dress? Thoughts run like a maze when I see her photos.
        There are other days when she'll visit an old broken down piece of history, like a prison, or an old graveyard . These are a few ways of how she spends her days, not expensive, but a sense of freedom, and that's whats important, freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment