Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Bon Ton York Pa. Gyp SALE-Before & after PRICES

            Two days ago I stopped in at the York Pa. location, living only about fifteen minutes away. My thoughts were maybe the sofa I bought there in October is on sale and I'll get another one, or the chair and ottoman set that was with it. Oh Lordy What a joke!!!
          I went right to the sofa and immediately my daughter said, it doesn't look as nice as yours . I think its the horrible lighting the Bon Ton has. The salesman, a very nice guy told me the lighting really affects how it looks when you get it home. So the sofa, a grey thick cushioned firm and long sofa had a price of 1800. plus with a matching chair which they didn't have when I bought my sofa. I paid less than half that for the sofa alone. The had a beautiful striped chair and ottoman for 750. and it was so comfortable. But Tom the salesman talked me out of it saying, but 750. for one chair? Because I just looked at two recliners for 299. each and thought about changing my mind. I should have.
                 Although Lane recliners, they suck ! I would have had to pay a 90. pick up fee and a 50. restocking fee after someone had to come and tighten bolts. The chair still slides side to side. IT SUCKS! I sold one.
        The Bon Ton rarely had MSRP , Manufacturers Suggester Retail Price on items because then nothing would sell ! Sales were always going on, anything from 25 % off to 49% off so what you actually see now is the same so called sale but MORE than usual. Wait until they're almost closed if you really need something. By the way, someone there will be able to tell you when they close, just ask, how long before you're out of a job? Sad I know
       BUT for better quality, nicer delivery service go to Boscovs! The delivery service I received was not very good. I'll leave it at that.


No comments:

Post a Comment