Wednesday, June 3, 2015

BUY Internet MODEM 80. Stop RENTING from cable co.

   
 I just bought my own modem. Who ever your cable company is charges about ten bucks a month. Sears and other places sells MODEMS for 80-100. they last at least TWO YEARS so in one year you save 40.00 .  The following year 120.Also check other ISP services every once in a while. Many have lower prices. I am noticing that too many people are not happy with Time Warner, but way many people love FIOS. In my area I have had a hard time getting cable and didn't want a dish poking out of my house. Fios wasn't available for years, BUT it is now. I am sceptical with package deals that in small print at the end add, taxes, installation, equipment, service charges etc. All I need is Internet.
    I am on a family members phone plan and have and Antenna for TV. I get all of the main stations, ME TV and a few more, good enough. People, you need a hobby, Get away from paying for television or just buy an antenna. Oh I know, the kids like it-send them outside to play, buy board games, quiz books, checkers, take them to knitting classes, yard sales. Let them go back in time and find some kind of fascinating hobby or interest to invest in now rather than face their own DEPRESSION by sitting in front of TV all day. Let them volunteer in the neighborhood, a nursing home, sweet streets. Now,w go, make changes, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment