Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Mothers' Father's Day

       It doesn't matter who you are, how much or how little money you have, what kind of a home or apartment you live in, when you're children love you and you know it, that's all that counts. Today on Fathers day as in all years both my son and daughter have a race to see who calls first and of course whoever is first gets  a, well I was doing...., or, he could have or, she could have and they make so many funny comments. Usually it's, so did my sister call yet or did my brother call yet. Sometimes it's a , I know he couldn't have called because he shooting his photography races or something like that. Then I have to add, well ya see sweetie, he called before he took off for the races.
      It works both ways and they're equally as funny wishing me, the mom, a Happy Fathers Day. Neither one ever forgets and today these flowers were delivered with a card about me and Lowes. Yes I love Lowes, tools and more but also appreciate the pretty stuff too. But more than that I appreciated being appreciated on Fathers Day. Thank you M&J  I love you . Your momdad :)  
P.S. I love that ribbon on the Vase, will use it when making a Doozybag in two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment