Thursday, June 19, 2014

Stephen G at AAA York Pa.

      What a surprise I received yesterday at AAA. I met a young man, Stephen G. to help me with airline travel. After going on line and someone else also going on line rates to my destination were all about the same , over six hundred. My daughter asked, I wonder what a travel agent could do, so I called AAA  right away and my usual agent was out, so I willingly accepted to see this guy, Stephen. I went right in as he gave me  a better offer by phone and I wanted to lock in that rate.
     In about forty five minutes as I sat across from him, ready to pay he   asked if I was willing to fly out of another airport. Sure. He found a lower rate, saving me two hundred bucks. TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS off the original price! Plus no baggage charges with Southwest! That would have been about fifty bucks since I've already traveled  to the same place.
   Thank you Stephen. You were kind , gentlemanly and so helpful. AAA, you have a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment