Monday, February 25, 2013

Dr. OZ Crapola-Supplements, True or False

       Yesterdays show threw me for a loop. Dr. Oz came on with a guest about supplements and how a person or people could adversely be affected by taking them including vitamins. This guest spoke about how we really get enough in the foods we eat and can actually overdo or overdose by taking too many. So Oz announces he is taking back his thoughts on supplements. Okay, that was pretty honest.
       In the very next segment, here we go again, he was pushing supplements with another guest. I have a big question. Is he promoting Supplements or health? Why does he direct so much to women? Does he care at all about the health of men?
      I know OZ. has had  a few segments on about the health of men, but very few. I see a same kind of thing with Phil McGraw. His latest things is to push another book and his son as the publisher owning his own publishing company. I wonder how he was able to make his own publishing company?
    Back to OZ. I do like his show and appreciate his education and advice, but what I object to is that it all appears directed to women and seems like a same message over and over again. Why? Because he knows women will buy more and that sucks ! I take from it what may benefit me, but I know for sure without OZ my life has improved because a man, Thanks Marty, introduced me to  Forks over Knives and because I have two great kids who want me to take better care of myself. Do yourself a favor too, check out Forks over knives. You don't have to go drastic. I didn't, but I did find I like it and feel so much better, including the weight loss. Every day is a new day if you keep trying;it's when you stop trying there may not be a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment