Monday, February 25, 2013

Doozybags is getting a new look

       This week my old site Doozybags is getting a new look. Years ago I just couldn't wait  get a web site. I only found out after a new person  did the hosting that my first designer never added meta tags and more. So when you do a web site, ask questions such as how will people find me?
      I am hoping my new site will be ready by Thursday, sooner is always nice but I am very lucky getting it done. Oh, I'll back up a minute. Take some time and research how to get people to locate your site. I think one very good way is to tweet it, start a blog and add the link. On your blog it's always nice to add someone else's link. My new look web site Doozybags will have:
   Bags
   assorted sewing projects
   Books
   books, old and new
   Music, Cd's (maybe vinyl )
   Movies
   Misc.
Prices will be fair and all sewing project are triple stitched.  If you want to check out the old site and get back and look at the new site by the latest Friday, feel free. What a difference my new site will be. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. movies are mainly VHS but these are examples of what I have as well as children's movies.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment