Saturday, August 1, 2015

Having a Grouchy day? Do this...

          Tell everyone and anyone to keep the .................away from you, no noise, no kids, no adults who think they mean well. What is it that people don't understand English? I know their not immigrants, so what is it when someone has to keep pestering you. You want to scream get the F--- away from me, what is it you don't understand about "leave me alone". Do these asses think they'll be getting on your good side? No ya dummy, ya making it worse. I don't care who it is unless it's a kid too young to take care of them selves. In that case set up a bunch of safe play things in a room close by or in front of you and let them play. You can half nap or just do what you need to do without all of those over eight bothering you. The adults are worse.
    With them it's, well can I get you anything? Do you need a doctor, how about coffee? Maybe I can make something to eat. Maybe I'm think you can make yourself disappear! So listen when someone says, I just want to be left alone !

No comments:

Post a Comment