Saturday, August 8, 2015

News Anchors reading too much into Trump

     I just read what Trump said to Meghan Kelly or about her bleeding out of everywhere? So it is the people who decide to make it hormonal. He said what he said and that's it. People are putting their own spin on a meaning he may not have meant, so who has the mind of saying he meant it hormonally ? I know he has a mouth and Thank GOD he does, but anchors need to stop twisting the meanings as well as his own party and  of course the opposition. Why not ask Trump exactly what he meant instead of adding your own version? Now I am sure people will take this as I am siding with Trump-no I am on the side of correctness, not PC , ie. the truth. I prefer either him or Ben Carson, or Christie, or....

No comments:

Post a Comment