Sunday, February 1, 2015

YUBAN Coffee=WOW

   Okay, For whatever reason my image will not load-this is a blogger prob. And it was soo good, sorry
AHA   so I just tried   to upload from a laptop and it works, so now I have to see how to get new pics into this laptop,  By the way this set is for sale at



  It's been years since I had a taste of Yuban coffee. More recently I quit coffee, almost completely, but knew it was because of how much I would drink as a habit. Staying home all day, seems to be we do things as a habit and we know moderation is always the key.
       Before quitting I always bought Maxwell house which is what I was raised on. But I never had that feeling of, Ohhhh this tastes soooo very good. I don't use sugar unless I'm out and I know, doesn't make any sense.
      Well yesterday at the grocery store I had coffee on my list as I was spending too much buying a cup or two a day at the local convenience store. Rutters coffee is delicious beyond the ahh factor. So there I stood, grabbed Maxwell House, and then remembered this guy. This guy came into a group home where I worked years ago, pack, pack and a can of coffee in hand. So I asked him, doesn't that fit in your bag. He told me it was an emergency, that he forgot his coffee and ran to a store close by, that he wouldn't and couldn't work a full weekend without his YUBAN.
      I put Maxwell House back and grabbed a can of YUBAN. First thing this morning after it was done, I did a big ahhhhhh. What difference in Coffee flavor! I also realize I am sticking to two cups in the morning, maybe another later in teh day, but will take the rest of the pot and keep in teh fridge, so now tomorrow I'll have ice coffee with Silk ALMOND Milk. It will taste just like store bought cold coffee_I did that before. A bottle of store bought ice coffee is about 2.69. At home it's five cents, approximately.
    SO try a can of YUBAN, but Silk Almond milk and you'll be set for that ahhhh feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment