Thursday, February 5, 2015

Chevy Silverado

My Chevy Silverado

Sitting in my drive way, 
music on a country station
pretty blue shines in the day 
my Chevy is my play thing
But I know I can use it
for everything I need
buying and selling furniture
and groceries in deed

Helping people out
any time they need
My Chevy Silverado
is all they need to see
Comfy seats finally
I can sit on high
my back is now situated
as I relax and drive
No more stooping down to bend
inside my old car
no more traveling back aches
With My Chevy I'll ride far

But now I have to tell the truth 
because you all don't know
The Chevy Silverado
is just a dream I have and so...
I pray there will come a day
when I can afford to buy
but I'm just an old woman
who for Chevy I'm gonna cry.
Nancy Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment