Sunday, February 8, 2015

FEEL Good Mattresses BECAUSE....

       I wanted to pass along some information to help you when you purchase a new mattress set. This past summer I had company coming to town and was on a limited budget. So I saw all of the ads and went to "that place". That discount furniture store, Mattress King. As I walked around it looked more and more like a rental place. You know, they all have that same cheap look, but they all have a purpose and they know it.
      Right away the clerk assumed I wanted a 69. dollar set, took me to the back an I asked, don't you have anything better. Oh sure, up front. Well the beds I wanted they couldn't order. The beds I wanted next she could get and deliver in time. BUT I lay down and they felt so good. you know WHY? Because mine felt so not good.
     When we are used to sleeping on our old beds, its an HONEST MISTAKE to think the new bed FEELS good. You are using EMOTIONS, and not common sense. I knew what I really wanted to buy, a Beautyrest. Many hotels carry beauty rest and I checked at one when I was in NY some years ago with my son. I slept so, so good and the next morning picked up the mattress and there it was, my favorite brand, BEAUTYREST-now these mattresses were already old and well used but I still had a great nights sleep.
    Please save, save , and save some more to get what is REALLY good for you, your back and your sleep, after all, how long will you have it. Make your money work. I am now looking for a new Beautyrest for myself. By the way, the two eds I bought? In the store felt fine, but after sleeping two nights myself on them, way to soft. Seems they soften up quickly and, the box-spring sounds like its breaking apart! I just bought these in OCTOBER.
                                       STAY AWAY from "those discount stores and SAVE for a high quality mattress. Things have improved a lot for me and I've learned not to settle but do without until I can buy what's better and what best, a BEAUTYREST...I can't wait! Remember most mattresses FEEL good because your own doesn't. So you are letting emotions get in the way, instead of your back, your money and quality. I don't work for Beautyrest, but am retired and places like Boscovs carry Beautyrest and have law-a way, as do many. Good night, sleep tight and make it right, with a BEAUTYREST !

No comments:

Post a Comment