Friday, February 20, 2015

Guiliani, Obama Comments, RIGHT-ON

    I just heard Malcolm -x's daughter on TV this morning, well only a tid bit and I just forgot where I was going with this-lol-so anyway lets say Malcolm -x was a BLACK MAN, Martin Luther King was a BLACK MAN-
     OBAMA is BI-RACIAL-so when people who are of African American heritage and clam OBAMA as the First Black President-aha! This is where I was going about MalcolmX-his daughter said she knew one day they would have a black president and hoped Malcolm would see that. IF he lived he still would not have seen that as this president has black skin color, but IS BI RACIAL. His name has been changed also, maybe to feel like he is more a part of the Black culture, and hey, that's fine, great and all that. We all I think prefer one part of our heritage than another, notice my name. Norwegian comes first.
     But people, all over, everywhere know the fact  and the fact is he is the first BI-RACIAL president. Lets vote for Ben Carson, Larry Eldridge, MEN like them.
    Stay warm :)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment