Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Doozybags.Etsy.com

    
The Bear, not included :)


  Ladies and Gentle men, please take some time when you have some time, not while driving or sleeping, eating or praying, planting a garden or swimming, playing basketball or checkers, doing your hair or nails, but other than that, please take some time to look at my etsy store.
   doozybags.etsy.com     You see I am working on my very cluttered house. Having taken all of the doors off the kitchen cabinets, painted the ceiling and walls, I have a bed in the kitchen as well as all of my sewing supplies except materials. The bed? Oh it's just for a little guy, three years old when he comes to visit in October. I also have one bookcase going out and a smaller one going in but still both in my small kitchen.
    Presently there are two boys living here, one who will be moving soon and I will paint that room, fill the holes from pictures and posters which he placed where he felt a need to. That room will become the room for visitors, such as my children and their little families. I posted many books and records on CL. No one wants them because to them , their not worth a million, so I will donate them. Big books, fat books, and heavy books, all to be carried to the car, then carried to the library which has a very long walk way. So much to do and I do take my time to do it as I can or am able.
   Then a call comes. I'll be stopping by soon. NOOOOOO. I don't want company for another month. The kitchen floor needs, well needs to be replaced, cabinet doors still have to be sanded, primed and painted, by me. The brick wall in back of the stove needs to be primed and painted. That I did years ago when brick was the thing to do. Oh well.  Big sigh. So back to ladies and gentle men, and yes, duh-I know the word is gentlemen. Here's the link again so you buy, I cry, then I try, to make new, more, create again. It's what I've been missing. My material is waiting and as you know, it's better to sell now and create more later. Hey ! I have super hero's material. Check out Etsy and stay away from those other shops :)
                                                          doozybags.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment