Thursday, January 26, 2012

Papertown Auto & CYCLE Repair, Honest, Ethical and Fair

       The name of the business is Papertown Auto & Cycle Center, located in Spring Grove Pa. Sorry if you don't live here if for that reason alone.
   This business is in an old Ford Dealership on a corner, easy to find. It was recommended to me by Myers Garage on rt.116 who, like-minded men are honest and so busy they couldn't take me. Don't mean to sound as if Papertown Cycle was second but I never even knew a new business moved in and I'm lucky now that I do know.
    When I first went in all was quiet . I spoke to a lady at the front desk and again, sorry I forgot her name, but she said I'll get Smitty. Well Smitty turns out to be the mechanic who worked on my car. Just wait, it gets good, so good you'll have to see for yourself. I asked for tire prices. A local tire business wanted 133.00 each. Smitty gave me a quote for tires such as those which came with my car, a 2004 sable. The price was 106. per tire, BUT then he gave me a quote on a less expensive tire, 81.00!!! Can you imagine, A choice! at a small locally owned American business. Okay sure those big guys always give choices, but the prices go up, not down, so if you're in such a bind at least PAPERTOWN Auto & Cycle offer some relief. But what does that tell you? It tells me they're not greedy people.
     While there I asked to have another job done, and was given an estimate. Prior to this I had my car at a local large dealership who"fixed" the issues three times, leaving me after the third "repair" frustrated and feeling like I had the phrase "screw me" tattooed on my forehead and didn't really know who to turn to. I did mention it to a good and honest person who suggested Myers and as I already stated, it went from there to PAPERTOWN AUTO & CYCLE in SPRING GROVE. Well I did get an estimate and then went in today to have the job done.
       The total cost was 138. and change! Compare that to prior "repairs" for the same thing, at first 245. then 312. then 126. When I got the bill, I almost cried. Honesty, fairness and integrity are alive and well at PAPERTOWN AUTO & CYCLE IN SPRING GROVE.
      This place also sells motorcycles. While I don't ride and wish I did, I still enjoyed the atmosphere. I saw one Bike, a Red Riddley, made in AMERICA. Then there was a scooter type bike, small, baby blue in color with cream trim and the Harleys all as always, needs little to say, except made in America. Down to earth people, everyday people like you and I run this business so support them while they keep you on the road for less, as they advertise. I for one can say it's true. Thank you Papertown Auto & Cycle PHone number is 717 225-4765 and website is http://www.papertowncycle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment