Friday, January 6, 2012

Self-Talk, Hey Porky! Rock n' Roll

 Okay hard to start here, listening to Chubby Checker sing teh Twist, so my chair is moving side-ways, fingers up and down and head boppin!!!  Well one bop.Yea Rock n' Roll!
   How many times do we think people are talking to them selves? Lots, and so do we. I found myself today at a grocery store which I really didn't want to be in, and after three minutes ready to go...ah a little twist here. Still trying to get through whatever kind of a cold I have, wobbly legs and perspiration, I pass the donuts. No breakfast yet, gonna just grab one, then someone says Hey! PORKY! Oh that's me telling me I don't need that and I don't.
     Poetry in Motion now on. So like poetry I check out, vegetables, fruits, eggs and I'm happy, but still hungry. Oh I quit coffee since I got sick and now only buy a cup when I go out. It tastes better too. So coffee, an egg sandwich on a croissant and  a roastbeef sandwich. No it isn't a lot. I saved the roast beed for Gunsmoke.
     Hot tea is becoming a favorite during meals. Better for digetsion. Don't believe me? Just go to any Chinese restaurant.
      Anyway next time you hear someone talking to themselves? Remember Porky.
Allie Oop...oop oop

No comments:

Post a Comment