Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kelly "clean-Up" lady:)

     Some time ago, about five or six weeks now, I said good-bye to a very nice person, and could consider her a friend of sorts except she was a boss and that means boundaries. Yet with all that she seemed like someone I've known for a lifetime. Kelly wasn't at this place of work as long as it would have been nice to have her for, but she make a whopping difference. I think because of how she cleaned-up, cleaned house, exterminated that others are now following in her footsteps. Isn't that kool to have others follow what you started and she not only made a difference, but an improved difference.
    This lady didn't worry about the little things or at least I didn't know about it and no reason I should or would, but when she did make changes, it made those left behind to think they were doing a right kind of a job. Kelly, while soft spoke, spoke with firmness, kindness and an attitude of saying what she meant. We knew she meant business and she was I believe the first person to have the courage to do what was needed for many years. Thank You Kelly. I'm proud to have known you. Be happy, stay healthy and enjoy that car.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment