Monday, July 6, 2015

David

       Yesterday I met a young man named David, doesn't matter where or why, only that I met him. He is a wonder. I was a guest in someone elses home as I was told he was getting ready. He was getting ready for company. Well dressed, shaven, clean and wearing a nice fragrance, he greeted me with a hug as I tried to just shake hands. boy was that a shock ! While I don't mind hugs too much, to me he was a stranger although I was told what a great guy he was, and not just a great guy, but an example of what I think God meant in how people should treat people .Okay I'm not getting crazy here and saying he is God-like, but I do think God is as proud of him, as I am my children.
         I was asked if I wanted coffee, said yes, and he jumped up to make me a fresh cup by boiling water, grinding beans, doing this and that to make a cup far better than anything you can buy at a well known coffee shop-actually I don't like Strabucks coffee anyway, but David's coffee That was the bomb ! It made me want more, yet I wanted to savor the flavor, so one would do, until the next visit. I know, I know, one is not enough. But you see, I remember. I remember sitting back relaxed in a chair as he bent over saying, m'lady putting a hand out displaying the serving container and cup as if I was someone special.
        He was such a fine gentleman who played video games with a little guy I brought along, spoke so kindly to him, explained everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment