Thursday, July 23, 2015

D. Trump, U & NY unclaimed property

     Mr. Trump, On face book I let you know you have money at NY's unclaimed property site. Years ago I mailed to your corporation and hotel as I did with Regis and Maury Povich. I gave Regis Phibin a list of people, well known who have money on the New York Unclaimed property site. I wish I could find money for me because God knows I gave a financial planner five thousand years ago and it just disappeared. When I called to ask what happened to it-the man said, that's what happens-I think I still have the canceled checks. My point is no matter how much or how little you have, get it! The state should not keep your money!

     Now everyone else, check out NAUPA or go to the Unclaimed Property site in your state. A fee is not charged so if you get to a place where you're are instructed there is a fee, you're at the wrong site. This is money from old addresses, deposits, heirs, utility deposits, an inheritance and more.
                                   It will Usually say treasury.gov  Good Luck everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment