Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Palumbo's Pizza, Salad's & Subs

             Palumbos' is more than just a pizza place, it's culture in every sense of the word. Palumbos' is family, quality and they care about people who come in to their place of business. Their food is an essence, a memory not so easily forgotten. Palumbos' has an atmosphere of family for everyone.
          I have to speak of their menu which as of tonight I have just seen for  a first time in a couple of months. Due to my time, schedules and snow I have been unable to stop in. However I do stop in often as possible and am not close by. Tonight I only ordered a large pizza, but then decided to also have a chef salad. It was out of this world! With vinegar and oil it was perfecto. Half way through I ordered another salad to go.
        In closing I have to say if I were to compare Palumbos' with any local pizza place in the Spring Grove area, well their is no comparison. One local pizza place makes soggy crust and overflows with oil in Spring Grove, nice people, local but somehow over the years they lost the cultural piece that made their pizza what it once was.
       Palumbos' is located on rt 30 heading west and sits right next to a golf course and across the street from a quarry. Don't miss a better slice of life, which is the same as saying, Don't miss Palumbos' !  A Memory not forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment